January 24, 2014

HAUL: Etude House 2014











Hey girls :) so I have a mini-haul here which I will be reviewing soon, all from Etude House :D Here's a list of what I got:


  1. Skin Malgeum Soft Cotton - My favorite cotton pad x3 for Php 178
  2. The latest from Etude House - Dear Girls Cute Eyes Maker - for that aegyosal girls make to look cute. As for me, I use it to cover my dark cirles. Php 498
  3. Look at my Eyes PK 003 - Php 198
  4. Look at my Eyes Icing WH901 - White, soft, moist, creamy eye shadow - Php 248
  5. Lip and Eye Makeup Remover - Php 198
And I got 2 samples of the MILKY YOU One Step Cleansing Foam  -from another new line in Etude House

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I am introduced to new beauty brands! I hadn't heard of Etude before, they are so pretty, are they in the UK? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Etude house is a Korean brand but is really popular in my country :D I'm not sure if they are in the UK but there's a lot on ebay.com :D i usually order from there :D and maybe this could help too http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130720023746AA4OoV4 :D Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. Nice haul, Mina, will wait for your review ^^

    Just followed your blog btw, let's keep in touch <3

    www.rinicesillia.com

    ReplyDelete