January 21, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer

Today I'll be reviewing about my favorite eye primer of all times, the Proof 10 Eye Primer from Etude House! I got this on sale when I went to Etude house and the sales lady told me it's one of their best sellers so i bought it haha :)) You guys understand me right? x3




Packaging:

It comes in a small, glass, vial-like container and has a built-in brush (for easy application).



Price: 


Price is very reasonable (Php 298.00) and you get a decent amount of the product as well (I got this on sale though haha). This could last you up to six months since you only need a little bit of the product to spread on your eyes.

Consistency: 


It's like a very liquid bb cream but it dries out clear. It's not sticky! which i love <3 One tip though, spread it thoroughly on your eyelids.

Here are some swatches for you to see the difference:


Left: Without Primer, Right: With


Left: Without Primer, Right: With

Pros:
Makes eye shadow colors pop!
Prevents creasing
Helps eye shadow last long (I tried this and my shadows stayed vibrant the whole day!)

Cons:
Can't think of any. It dries pretty quick but I don't think that's a con :))

Conclusion:
LOVE <3

Tell me what you think in the comment box below!

No comments:

Post a Comment