January 25, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint (Pink & Red)

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



My latest favorite lip tint! The Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint! I used to love The Face Shop's Lovely Me ex Tint because it looked so natural but it doesn't last long and it just dried out my lips eventually. EH lip tint is less drying and longer lasting. So here's a short review - 


Description:

It's one of EH's best selling and most raved about lip tints. They come in 3 shades - Red, Pink, and Peach. I have them in red and pink (but a lot of people like the peach one) 

Price: 

Retails for Php 348 (a little less than 10 bucks). It's a fair price for an EH lip tint.

Packaging:

I only got a sample of it but it lasted me a week so I'm able to make a review. You can see what the packaging looks like (Here) It looks like a typical lip tint. Nothing special.

Consistency:

It's very watery when you spread it out and you won't feel like it's drying out your lips at all. Some lip tint feel dry as soon as you apply it. This one spreads on your lips so smoothly and evenly. Here's a swatch:


Pigmentation:

It's very pigmented but I prefer swiping it three times to show a more vibrant color. I prefer the pink one more than the red since it matches my skin tone better (looks more natural). For a red lip tint, I prefer EH's Rosy Tint Lips (which I reviewed HERE).

Performance:

It would last you quite a long time (half a day) but this is without eating or drinking. Like I said, it's not drying but i still put lip balm/ gloss on top for a moisturized look.

Swatches:



Pink

Red
Conclusion:

I love it! <3.

Pros
Doesn't dry out lips
Lasts longer than other lip tints
Easy to spread
Very liquid
Good Pigmentation
Looks natural

Cons
I wasn't able to review the Peach shade T.T Sorry guys U.U

Repurchase?

 I only got a sample so I'm definitely buying the full-size of the pink one and probably the peach too.

Do you have one too? tell me what you think! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment