January 30, 2014

REVIEW: The Face Shop Lovely Me:ex Aqua Proof Marker Tint in 01 Cherry



This is a review of an interesting waterproof lip tint from the face shop. Yes, you heard it right - WATER PROOF. This lip tint doesn't smudge or budge even when you eat or drink, and i got it for that reason.
So here's my review:


Description:
Lip tint that has non-sticky texture, very light and water-based. Lasts more than 12 hours without smudging or slipping. Easy to use and gives a delicate shine.

It has 2 variants:

  • 01 Cherry
  • 02 Pink


I have this in 01 Cherry but i really wish I got the pink one too.

Packaging:

The packaging is very unique. The applicator seriously looks like a permanent marker. However that makes it so difficult spread all over your lips. But considering how it would look after application, it's definitely worth it.



Consistency:

The consistency is like the ink of a permanent marker. I used to hate it because it made my lips look and feel dry but I tried putting lip balm before and after applying this and it looked quite nice.


Pigmentation:

It's very pigmented. Here's a swatch on my hand:


This is what it looks after rubbing it vigorously, you can see that it doesn't smudge.


This is what it looks on my lips with some lip balm.


Performance:

Definitely long lasting. It doesn't smudge nor emphasize chappy lips.

Conclusion:

This is perfect when you have a long day ahead and don't have much time for touch-ups. Just don't forget to put lip balm before and after applying this. I also love another lip tint from Etude House which I reviewed (HERE) but this one is longer lasting.

Pros

  • Does what it claims
  • Long lasting (even with eating or drinking)
  • Has a pretty red shade
  • Doesn't smudge

Cons
  • Difficult to apply 


Repurchase?

I might try the 02 pink shade.

8 comments:

  1. Nice post:) Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know in my blog.
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I had not seen this lipstick, it looks amazing, I am need of something like that! ... Where I can get it?...  By the way thanks for following my blog, I follow you now too, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI! you can get this from The Face Shop or from ebay :D thanks or following! ^__^

      Delete
  3. Hi dear, you have such lovely blog and this is a great post, I hope we can follow each other, if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back.xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool stuff! :)) Thanks for the follow, I followed you back :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi! i can't decide between this one or the Etude House Fresh Cherry Lip Tint, which one do you prefer?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get more details about information permanent lip augmentation gurgaon at visit http://www.skindelhi.com/liposuction.html

    ReplyDelete