January 27, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House Lip & Eye Remover



This is another product from my latest haul and it has the funniest name - "Lip and Eye Remover". It's basically a makeup remover for the eyes and lips and it works pretty well. 



Description:
"Gentle, yet highly effective, this double formulated lip and eye remover easily and instantly dissolves all traces of make-up for a soothing and moisturizing effect on the sensitive eye and lip area without any irritation."

Price:

I have a price list here. A little expensive considering the packaging but it's cheaper than other Korean brands.

Packaging:

Not exactly a fan of the packaging. Looks a bit cheap. Cute colors though - blue looks nice with baby pink.


Performance:

I just put the product on a cotton pad, let it sit on my eye lids for a minute or two, then gently swipe.


One swipe is enough to remove all of the eye makeup.


I put  some of the product on a Q-tip to remove makeup under my eyes.


I then do the same with my lips, clean my face with a facial foam and proceed with my regular skin care routine. It's that easy.

Conclusion:
Typical makeup remover but this one makes my lips feel softer and smoother so I love it.

Pros

  • Does what it claims (easily removes makeup, soothes and moisturizes skin)
  • Removes all eye makeup with one swipe
  • Non-irritating


Cons

  • The packaging 


Repurchase?

Maybe. I might try to find something cheaper though.

2 comments: