January 30, 2014

REVIEW: Tony Moly BB Fit Perfect 24 BB Cream SPF 30 PA++




A lightweight BB cream with full coverage. This is actually a freebie I got after buying a certain amount at Tony Moly and it's now my current BB cream.
Here's my review:

Description:

A BB cream with perfect coverage and long lasting adherence. Smooth application, lightweight and anti-darkening for 24 hours.
Has 2 variants:

  • 01 -Light Beige
  • 02 -Natural Beige


I have samples of both (the 01 I ordered online and 02 I got as a freebie after buying from Tony Moly). But 01 is too grey for me so I'll be reviewing shade 02 Natural Beige.



Consistency:

Unlike other full-coverage BB creams, this one has a thinner and more spreadable consistency (more watery). Doesn't feel oily or sticky on the face and definitely not heavy.



Pigmentation:

The pigmentation is very good. A little grey, but the pigments make up for the consistency. Meaning, even if it has a watery texture, the good pigmentation helps it to give more coverage. Here's a swatch (both w/ BB cream):


Has a slightly grey cast.

But adjusts to your skin tone once it oxidizes.



Performance:

Oil control is really good. I don't get oily at all. Whenever i sweat i don't feel sticky and it doesn't cake up. Moreover, the pigments don't seep in to my pores unlike other BB creams. 


Conclusion:
A decent BB cream. Compared to other BB creams, I get less oily when I use this one and it lasts longer too. My only problem with this is the grey cast, but that shouldn't be a problem if you have a cooler skin tone.
Pros

  • Doesn't break me out
  • Long lasting 
  • Medium-full coverage and very buildable
  • Less think and sticky unlike other BB creams
  • Slightly watery texture (good for reapplying)
  • Doesn't cake up or seep into pores
  • Doesn't feel heavy on the skin
  • Looks less grey once it oxidizes
  • Semi-matte finish


Cons

  • Has a grey cast, specially the 01 shade (but settles once it oxidizes)

Repurchase?

I'm still 50/50 on this one. I need to use it in different lightings first. But if you're a fan of BB creams like me and looking for a lightweight but full coverage BB cream then this is worth a try.

Update: I've found my new HG BB Cream! Even if i sweat when it's very hot, it doesn't melt/smudge. In other words, I don't sweat it off unlike other thick bb creams. Take note though, I have really oily skin. 

3 comments: