January 30, 2014

REVIEW: Etude House My Lash Serum



Are you tired of your mascara clumping on your lashes? Do you want a healthier looking lashes? Then this is the product for you. The Etude House My Lash Serum!

I got this since everyone's been raving about it, and I've been using it since last year. Here's my review.

Description:


Formulated with panthenol (moisturizer) and berry extracts, this lash serum strengthens the lashes and prevents them from falling out. It will supply nourishment and comfort to weary eye lines and lashes.

Packaging: 

The packaging is super cute and very functional. Applying this is the same way as applying mascara, only that it's a serum. The applicator is white so you can see how much serum is on the brush.


Consistency:

The consistency is like a real serum, just a little thicker and slightly on the yellow side.


Performance:

Let me describe my lashes first. My lashes are short, thick, sparse and points in every direction (which is annoying). After using this day and night for two weeks I noticed my lashes started pointing in one direction (they look more even), looked more healthier and less sparse. It's hard to explain, but they just looked BETTER and HEALTHIER. The downside is, nobody else noticed (well, nobody's gonna stare at your lashes for no reason right?).

But the best part of this is when I put mascara on my lashes, it doesn't clump at all! And when I curl my lashes they hold up longer even without mascara.  

Conclusion:

If you love wearing mascaras and hate clumping, this is a must-have. 

Pros

  • Promotes healthy looking and feeling lashes
  • Can restore dry and damaged lashes
  • Keeps my mascara from clumping
  • Helps my curl stay up longer even without mascara


Cons

  • Only you will notice the improvement of your lashes
  • Slow and steady improvement

Repurchase?

Yes, if  it runs out I have extra cash :DD xD

No comments:

Post a Comment