January 31, 2014

REVIEW: Missha Signature Extreme Cover Concealer SPF30 PA++



As I was looking for a high-coverage concealer, I stumbled upon this one - Missha Signature Extreme Cover Concealer SPF30 PA++. After reading a lot of reviews, I decided to get it. Here's what I think so far: 


Description:
"Pot type cream concealer to perfectly cover skin flaws."
This has two variants:
  • #21 - Light Beige
  • #23 - Natural Beige

I have it in #23.



Ingredients:



Packaging:

The packaging is very high-quality. It's made up of glass and the cap looks really elegant. The whole thing is pretty heavy for something so small. Moreover, this product comes with a concealer brush which is pretty helpful as well.






Consistency:

This is probably the thickest concealer I've ever tried and probably the only concealer that could cover my dark circles. I still prefer using my fingers in applying this since the warmth of my hands help melt and thin it out a little. However, due to its thick consistency is a little hard to spread. I suggest patting this under your eyes and wherever you put this on, rather than tugging on your skin. It might crease a little under your eyes so make sure to spread well.


Pigmentation:

As you can see in the picture, #23 Natural beige still looks light for my skin tone. But it works once you spread it out. 


It's definitely an extreme cover concealer.


Performance:

This concealer is definitely long lasting (longer than other concealers I've tried) and could definitely cover any skin flaws you have. I usually mix this with an orange blush just to help it have a darker shade. 

Conclusion:

If you are looking for a high-coverage concealer, this works really well. And the best part is, it has SPF30 PA++ which is uncommon in other concealers.

Pros
  • High-coverage
  • Long lasting
  • Has SPF!

Cons
  • Hard to spread

Repurchase?

Yes, but I hope to find one that matches my skin tone more. Note: I have a warm skin tone.

1 comment:

  1. Hi babe, may I know what's the price of this product and where can I get it? :) Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete