January 24, 2014

REVIEW: Tony Moly Latte Art Milk Tea Morning Pack



Here's a review on Tony Moly's Milk Tea Morning Pack. You're supposed to leave it on your skin for 30 seconds before applying makeup and makeup application will be all the more easier! It really does smooth out the skin and make it feel really silky to the touch.



"This product can be used as a make up base, pack, or facial mask in the morning to provide a super fast instantaneous effect on skin. It's like a cup of coffee  in the  morning  to give you that much  needed  boost!.  It  contains  fermented black tea and pure Laminaria Japonica extracts, giving   the  skin  a  dewy  and  beaming  finish  by  revitalizing  the  skin  with a nutrition boost."




Price:

Retails for Php 628 (Around 15 bucks) - a little to pricey for me

Packaging:

It's supposed to come in a really cute coffee cup packaging (See here), but I got mine in a tube~ boo me~

Ingredients:
"Caffeine, Tea Mixture, Corn silk extract - takes care of puffy face from sleeping, Tea, fermented pucopia - replenish and provide intense hydration while promoting vital skin cell rejuvenation for softer, younger-looking skin."
Consistency:

The consistency is like pastry cream! Even the color looks a lot like the cream inside those cream puffs XD. If your not familiar, it looks much like the pictures below.






Performance:

It makes your skin look and feel really moisturized and silky. Helps makeup spread faster and last a little bit longer.

Fragrance:

Has a very faint milky/ caffeine smell, which is quite pleasant actually.

Conclusion:

Great for those people who want a moisturizing primer. Unique performance. But that's it. My current favorite primer is still Holika Holika's Oil Queen Cotton Primer which I reviewed (HERE)

Pros
Doesn't feel greasy
Makes your skin feel super moisturized
Makes skin feel super silky to the touch
Helps makeup spread easier
Does no break me out
Prevents makeup from caking

Cons
Oil control is so-so (helps makeup last just a LITTLE longer, about an hour for me, since my skin is really oily)
Too expensive for a moisturizer-like primer

Repurchase?

I still have a lot of the product on hand but I'm not planning on buying it again. I'm looking for a primer with more oil-control.

Try it out if you like since I heard a lot of people raving about this. As for me, it's not exactly what I need right now for my oily skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment