February 22, 2014

Garnier BB Eye-Roller : Instant Fairness BB Eye Roll-On


I was looking for a liquid concealer that's long lasting and doesn't crease, and this is definitely the one! The Garnier Liquid BB roll on. I did have my pros and cons with this but if you're looking for a long lasting, non-creasing, and non-drying liquid concealer, this would be perfect for you.


Description
"The first BB eye roll-on that gives you an amazing fresh look with a single gesture, and offers you a total solution for a fresh look in a flash. Enriched with brightening pure lemon essence and caffeine, well-known for its stimulating properties, its non-creasing formula the eye contour skin with mineral pigments for a nude coverage and long lasting wear." 
How to use: Roll-on under eye contour until the product is dispensed. Tap gently until well blended on skin.

Packaging

The packaging is very unique. It's a roll on concealer that you just roll under your eyes and your done! It's small too so you can bring it anywhere you go and reapply anytime. Oh, and it has a nice cooling effect too!

Note: The cap can be messy if you don't store it upwards, but still functional.


Consistency

Very liquid, easy to spread, and non-sticky. It doesn't crease and it doesn't emphasize fine lines – suitable for oily skin too. It is able to cover my dark circles but it wouldn't be enough for acne scars. Still, I like it because of its lasting power and adherence.


Pigmentation

It has grey undertones but it's not that obvious. It matches my skin tone nicely.


Performance

The idea of having a roll-on concealer for the eyes works like a charm. It's so easy to use, just roll it under your eyes and pat a little and you're done! Oh, and it's easy to reapply anytime too!

Left: Without concealer, Right: With concealer

See how nicely it conceals? It looks natural despite the sheer coverage.

Conclusion

It has everything you want from a liquid concealer. Coverage is good for dark circles but not enough for acne/ scarring.

Pros

  • Long lasting (around 5 hours)
  • Easy to spread
  • Doesn't crease
  • Efficient usage
  • Easy to apply

Cons

  • Has a slight yellow/ grey undertone
  • Not enough for acne scars


Do you have this? What do you think? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

25 comments:

  1. i wish garnier here will release this soon!! everyone is raving about this and i'm probably the last girl who hasnt triet it yet :<

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can get it online if you want :) thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  2. It sounds great! Very nice review dear! Thank you *_

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an interesting product! I've never seen it before, but it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other here,
    on bloglovin and via GFC :)
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds amazing! You can really notice a huge difference I have actually used this before and love it! I really like how it not only covers circles/tired eyes but helps the skin to heal x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard a loooooooot of good review about this product I should try it soon! I really like your post ;)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11541735

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think this may be up to par with maybelline's age rewind concealer!

    Hi Anna, Hi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree this is a great light weight concealer.
    http://missknightbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for your post!
    maybe i'will try it 2 :D

    greetings from germany :)
    http://dxrksweetness.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used it in summer, the cooling effect is really great :)
    xx ani

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've wanted to try this product for ages, very insightful post!

    Catherine xx
    www.youwishyou.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great review, I've been looking for a good eye-roller!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could definitely make use of this! Thank you for sharing!

    Lou x
    Bluebird | Beauty and life blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been looking for this but I can't find them in supermarkets here. I though it's phased out already.

    (" Sa Mata ng Isang Probinsiyana ")

    .

    ReplyDelete