February 3, 2014

The Liebster Award!


I was nominated for the Liebster Award yesterday and I just want to say - THANK YOU Jessica for nominating me! Check out her cool blog, Youtube Tutorials and Vlogs. I'm very honored to receive this award and pass it on. Gomawo!


A Liebster award is basically an award given to bloggers with less than 200 followers. This award is given to bloggers by bloggers and the nominees should do the following:

  1. Link back the person who nominated you
  2. Answer 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you
  3. Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers to answer your questions
Rules:
  • You are not allowed to nominate back the person who nominated you
  • Inform your 11 nominees that they have been nominated


So these are the 11 questions I  was provided:

1. How much time do you spend on Youtube?

Around 20 hours a week.

2. What Youtube videos do you enjoy?

Anything that has to do with skincare and makeup. 

3. Who are your favorite Youtuber's?

Michelle Phan, Bubzbeauty, jungsaemool, Oiseau88, ibuybeauty, Pony's Beauty Diary, faceyogamethod, and Get it Beauty.

4. Subscribe to both my Channels?

I'd love to! *Subscribe*

5. What is your must have fashion piece?

A head band :D

6. What is your must have beauty product?

A good BB cream with sun protection.

7. Favorite Brand of clothing?

Forever 21, Uniqlo, Shapes

8. Favorite makeup brand?

Etude House! They have a new line of products every season.

9. Do you prefer high end stuff or affordable?

I prefer high-end clothes but affordable makeup.

10. Summer of Winter?

Winter! I want to build a snowman. Kidding. I love wearing boots :D

11. Favorite Disney movie?

Sleeping Beauty.



And I nominate (no particular order):

Note: If you have more than 200 followers or already received a Liebster award, you may or may not participate.

So here are my questions for the nominees:
  1. What is your personal style?
  2. What are your hobbies?
  3. You can't leave home without _________?
  4. What is your favorite color of clothing?
  5. Do you spend more on clothes or makeup?
  6. Where is the most beautiful place you've been to/want to go to?
  7. Who is/are your celebrity crush/es?
  8. Do you prefer BB cream, CC cream, foundation, or no makeup?
  9. What is your dream job?
  10. Can you share with us 1 beauty secret?
  11. Want to be friends on GFC and Google+? :D
There, hope you have fun! I'm looking forward to your answers so link me to your post soon! :D Thanks!

11 comments:

  1. Congrats for your award!!! thank you so much for your visit!
    I follow you with GFC and Bloglovin!
    and I added you by g+ too! I'm very happy if you do the same.
    Have a good week!! and my g+ for your post too!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog!
    I'm a New follower on bloglovin and GFC, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for nominating me!! xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the nomination! It means a lot =] <3

    besos, elena

    www.thebeautybookworm.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats. Love all your answers. Just followed you on GFC could you follow back please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats. Good to know you a little bit better. Now I'm following you too, Thanks
    ttbdivas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete