February 6, 2014

WATER COLOR BLUSHER? :O - Etude House


Here's a review on a very cute! yet very unique blusher from the Korean brand, Etude House - The Water Color Blusher!


Description:

Natural looking blusher that has a moistening texture. Long-lasting and strong adhesion. Has spread gel system to spread out colorant evenly.

Available in 4 shades:

  • 01 - Pink 
  • 02 - Coral
  • 03 - Apricot
  • 04 - Lilac 


I have it in 03 Apricot.


Packaging:

The packaging is really nice. It looks like a water color (and has the size of it too which I don't like). But it's so cute. It would be very hygienic too since it's in a tube. And the amount you squeeze out is controllable. 



Consistency:

The consistency is like water color! It's very watery, as if it just leaves a stain when you blend it out.




Fragrance:

Has a very subtle floral smell.

Performance:

This blusher is very natural looking and goes on very thin as if you just stained your cheeks. However, due to its thin consistency, the wear is not very long. It fades away after a few hours.

Conclusion:

A decent blush - natural looking, very light, watery texture. This would actually be a really great blusher if only i got the right shade (maybe the pink one).

Though if you want a blush with a creamier consistency, check out of Skinfood Fresh Fruit Lip and Cheek Tint. 


Pros

  • Comes in 4 cute colors
  • Looks natural
  • Easy to spread
  • Pleasant Scent

Cons

  • Very thin consistency
  • Color fades after a few hours

HG Quality:

4/5.

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful and detailed review!! <3

    Thanks a lot for your sweet comment on my blog!! I'm following you back on gfc and bloglovin!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely colour! love how blendable it is & the packaging is so cute as well

    ♥ M&L
    Enter our Bloggiversary Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This look so pretty!

    Kelly x

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so nice, I love Korean products!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The blush color looks so pretty!
    Love abricot makeup products :)
    Thank you for following me dear <3
    I'm following you back ;)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this peach blusher looks like such a lovely colour! The water colour concept is nice too- definitely agree with you on it being hygienic. Thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it.

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo
    Kelly

    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the detailed review! I've heard mixed reviews on this, but your review was really helpful. The colour here is SO pretty, I don't think I can resist. ;n;

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
  9. great review! so detailed!! :) I've never heard of it before, but it sounds interesting. And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely post! The product looks good! I really love your blog! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Let’s follow each other! I hope we will keep in touch. ♡

    macabrefledgling.blogspot.cz
    ✿ Rinako ✿

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for reviewing. I'm currently searching for a blusher :D


    xx
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need this! Etude house is one of my favourite brands! I have heard a few things about this and i keep forgetting to buy it online when I am online shopping! Thanks for the review!

    Justsoapril.com

    ReplyDelete