March 1, 2014

Look at My Eyes Icing PK001 Strawberry Icing ~ Etude House


So this is my first eye glitter - Etude house Icing. It definitely has a similar consistency to icing! It's eye glitter but has a slightly creamy consistency which is nice and makes it adhere pretty well. It's definitely suitable for special occasions as it looks really pretty compared to when using just you regular eye shadow. So here's a detailed review:

Description

It's available in 4 different shades:

  • WH 901 Sugar Icing (white)
  • BE101 Vanilla Icing (beige)
  • PK001 Strawberry Icing (pink)
  • BR 401Caramel Icing (brown)

Packaging

There's nothing special about the packaging. Just your regular cute, transparent eye shadow case. 

Consistency

The consistency is definitely creamy but not greasy. It's like a transparent cream shadow with glitter which adheres really well and glides really smooth on the eyelids. It has a good amount of sparkle that won't make you look too glittery. A little goes a long way.

Pigmentation

It consists of light pink glitters/ sparkle and the amount is controllable. Just a touch of glitter at the center of the eyes will make your eyes pop.



Performance

  • Adheres really well
  • Lasts pretty long
  • Makes a big difference compared to using regular eye shadow

Conclusion
For someone who hates glitter, I think this is a good addition to my regular eye makeup routine and just a hint of sparkle from this product will make your eyes look so pretty.
Pros

  • Looks really pretty when light hits it
  • Makes you eyes look more elegant
  • Good adhesion
  • Smooth consistency
  • Long lasting
  • Available in 4 shades
  • A little goes a long way
  • Neutral colors
  • Works well with any color of eye shadow 
Cons

  • None


So what do you think?
I'd love to hear your thoughts!

14 comments:

  1. that eyeshadow looks lovely... id love it if youd check out my blog and comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/chunky-knits-and-nude-lips-ootd.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized this isn't an eyeshadow. O....O Seriously, I just thought they meant it is a glittery version of their regular eye shadow line. I'd actually like to try this, but how is fallout with this product? My eyes get irritated by glitter really easily.

    Sample Hime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ive never experienced fall outs with this :D

      Delete
  3. i actually hate etude house eyeshadows because the amount of glitters they have is no joke. but this product seems to be receiving lots of good reviews which makes me want to try it out. does this thing crease tho? even powder eyeshadows crease on me within hours :<

    http://qorea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so sweet! I love shiny eye shadows :33

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looks really pretty and not to glittery ♡ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it in BE101 Vanilla Icing and I love it!~♥

    Anyway, you are invited to take part in my "Giveaway #06".
    In which you can get a chance of winning a bar of Natural Divulge's All Natural Goat Milk Soap~

    Check out more details here: http://www.bitsdiaries.blogspot.com/2014/03/ongoing-giveaway-06.html

    xoxo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a nice color *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks really nice! A subtle shimmer, not too much.

    Julia
    http://stilblume.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a nice product! Very wearable.

    Thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Icing is such a good name for this! It looks yummy and beautiful!!

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice review!! Love the color!! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other on “GFC” (blog followers), “Google+”, and bloglovin? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never tried out eye glitter, but this looks really pretty! & nice review! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC and bloglovin!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never knew Etude house sold this product o.o
    It's such a pretty eyeshadow, i love glitter eyeshadows because they brighten the eyes so much !
    Following you on GFC

    xx
    Beautifyinglifee

    ReplyDelete