March 19, 2014

HD Perfect BB Cream ~ The Face Shop




This was my first HG BB Cream and this is my third repurchase. Even if I try other high coverage BB creams, I always go back to this one because it never broke me out and works well with my acidic skin.

Description:

Available in 2 shades ~ #1 Light Beige and #2 Natural Beige. I got mine in #1 since #2 is out of stock. It has a slight grey cast when applied but oxidizes quite nicely. 


"Contains HD SKIN COMPLEX to meticulously conceal skin flaws and blemishes while covering widened pores and uneven skin surface to provide a fair and smooth HD skin appearance."
Ingredients:

Packaging:

Coverage:

It has medium-high coverage and you can layer as much without looking too weird. It definitely lives up to its claim as high-definition coverage since no matter in what lighting I am in (even in the car), the coverage is pretty good. Be careful in flash photography though as it's slightly reflective. In the picture, it looks glossy but the finish is actually semi-matte. I recommend this for any skin type (I have oily skin by the way).


I'm only wearing HR+D Perfect BB Cream and a pink lip tint in this picture and I hardly need concealer. Definitely HG quality for me!


Oil Control:

This product has medium oil control. I get oily at around 4 hours but the coverage is still there. At around 6 hours the product is barely there (6 hours is still better than other BB Creams though). I tend to reapply this half the day. Not bad ~


Pros

  • Doesn't break me out
  • High-coverage
  • Good oil-control but not the best
  • High-definition quality
  • Covers my pores
  • Semi-matte finish
Cons

  • Might be too light for some people
  • Oil-control could use some improvement


Conclusion:
A great BB Cream if you're looking for coverage. Improve the oil control and it's going to be perfect!
Repurchase:

Most probably :) But I'm still going to try others :)

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the review! Your skin looks so smooth! *o*

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely on your skin! I think I'd have to go with the #2 shade though since it'd definitely look too light and grey-ish for me. What lip tint are you wearing by the way? :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Etude House fresh cherry tint in pink :) Thanks!

      Delete
  3. It looks really good but having to reapply it is a deal breaker for me. At least the color is nice =) thanks for reviewing

    ReplyDelete