March 20, 2014

Arsainte Eco-Therapy Essential Cream ~ The Face Shop



This is my HG night cream and my third purchase of it. I like it because it never broke me out and it absorbs really well and makes my face feel really supple. If you want the full review, please continue reading.


Description:



Packaging:

The packaging is really high quality. It's quite heavy but you won't bring this out anyway, so it's okay. I sort of expected this since The Face Shop always have high quality packaging.


Consistency:

Light-weight, airy, but highly moisturizing. Very creamy and easy to spread. Here are some swatches:


Performance:

Makes my skin feel supple and very moisturized. It absorbs quickly and you won't feel  greasy even if you put a lot (moist Asians put 3 layers of moisturizer). Doesn't break me out.



Pros:
  • Fast-absorbing
  • Light-weight
  • Doesn't break me out
  • Very creamy
  • Makes your skin supple
  • Spreads like a dream
  • Very moisturizing
  • Non-greasy/ oily
  • HG quality


Cons:
  • Not travel friendly


Conclusion:
It's the perfect night cream! I have nothing bad to say about this except that it's not ideal for travelling. If you want to bring this out, I suggest you transfer it to a smaller and lighter container.

No comments:

Post a Comment